I figured I’d make a list and then revisit it at the end of the month to see how hard I’ve been working.
- To lose an inch from my hips. This would put me at 54 inches.
- To be able to run a 5K without stopping, since my first 5K is June 8th.
- Run 38 miles total for the entire month. More will be welcomed as this is just a minimum.
- Do yoga everyday, push for twice a day, but once will be sufficient.
- Finish the Mortal Zombie Challenge (currently on Day 6).
- To be able to do 40 push-ups with ease.
- Do the Blogilates May Challenge.
And yeah! I think that’s it. I’ll revisit this at the end of the month to see how well I was able to stick to the plan.
Huzzah for written out goals (:
Has a total of: 11 Notes